RE: [midatlanticretro] Question about VCF

  • Richard A. Cini
    Message 1 of 12 , May 4, 2006

      I was going in the other direction…I wanted to drop stuff off Friday night so I don’t have to move it into and out of the hotel room. I will be leaving Saturday night.

      Message 2 of 12 , May 4, 2006
        Ah.  That's affirmative as well.  Many people are setting up Friday night.  In fact, I'll be there early Friday morning, probably starting around 8 or 9.  Will probably be at InfoAge until late at night.

        Message 3 of 12 , May 4, 2006

          Alright. Maybe I’ll stop there first before going to the hotel. Thanks a lot.

          I would imagine I’ll be there in the late afternoon.