Looking for a Tandy DT-1 terminal

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006
      Well, I was hoping to ahve a DT-1 and a DT-100 terminal hooked up to my Tandy 6000 running Xenix. Not gonna happen this year. There is something seriously wrong with the video on the DT-1. Specifically it has been UPSd like so many of my Tandy computers. It has been dropped hard enough (recently) to have the video circuit board ripped from it's mounts and physically snapped in two places. It is a single sided board so repair should not be too hard, but it ain't gonna happen before the 13th.

      So, does anyone have any leads on a Tandy DT-1 data terminal. These are the units that look like the model 4, but have no drives.

      Thanks,
      Kelly