Re: [midatlanticretro] Question about VCF

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 12 , May 4, 2006
      Evan Koblentz wrote:
      I forget if I answered your question.  Yes, Saturday morning set-up starts at 7-ish.

      Evan,

          I plan to get there around 7, so i will be able to help with any VCFe things and/or help the exhibitors carry-in/setup their exhibits.

      Cheers,

      Bryan

    • Richard A. Cini
      Message 2 of 12 , May 4, 2006

        Maybe this was covered previously, too, but is there the ability to store stuff there overnight? I’m not in love with the idea of emptying my car into the hotel and then back in again.

        I forget if I answered your question.  Yes, Saturday morning set-up starts at 7-ish.

          Yes.  Nothing prevents people from returning Sunday to empty their booths.  This is on the assumption that Fred and/or any of a dozen other volunteers will be around.  I personally can't be there Sunday.  Another option is to move your exhibits Saturday night into our club storage room, which is in the basement and soon will have a lock on the door.

          Maybe this was covered previously, too, but is there the ability to store stuff there overnight? I’m not in love with the idea of emptying my car into the hotel and then back in again.

          I forget if I answered your question.  Yes, Saturday morning set-up starts at 7-ish.

            I was going in the other direction…I wanted to drop stuff off Friday night so I don’t have to move it into and out of the hotel room. I will be leaving Saturday night.

            Yes.  Nothing prevents people from returning Sunday to empty their booths.  This is on the assumption that Fred and/or any of a dozen other volunteers will be around.  I personally can't be there Sunday.  Another option is to move your exhibits Saturday night into our club storage room, which is in the basement and soon will have a lock on the door.

            Maybe this was covered previously, too, but is there the ability to store stuff there overnight? I’m not in love with the idea of emptying my car into the hotel and then back in again.

            I forget if I answered your question.  Yes, Saturday morning set-up starts at 7-ish.

              Ah.  That's affirmative as well.  Many people are setting up Friday night.  In fact, I'll be there early Friday morning, probably starting around 8 or 9.  Will probably be at InfoAge until late at night.

              Message 6 of 12 , May 4, 2006

                Alright. Maybe I’ll stop there first before going to the hotel. Thanks a lot.

                I would imagine I’ll be there in the late afternoon.