It's official! Three-day VCF East 9.1.

    Message 1 of 52 , Oct 7, 2013
      MARCHins,

      Your board voted in favor of the first THREE-DAY VCF East.

      Friday will be "VCF East University" as a separate admission -- $20 --
      but that will include a pizza (+misc.) lunch. There will be eight
      workshops during the time in two tracks. Details TBA.

      Saturday and Sunday will be the standard VCF East.

      We hope you like it. :)

      Special thanks to Dan R. who spent the past three years urging me to
      consider a third day.
    • Matt Patoray
      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 7, 2013

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Oct 7, 2013, at 2:00 PM, Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> wrote:

        On 10/07/2013 01:58 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:

        >>> We'll also have salad and stuff.
        >>
        >> Eeew.
        >
        > Agree depending on what "stuff" entails.

        The "salad" part was enough to put me off. A man can't move PDP-11s
        around eating salad!

        I concur. One needs protein not just carbs.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ