Re: [midatlanticretro] OT: Exercise for MARCHins! / was: Re: MARCH Festivus party

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2013
      Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> writes:

      >>> I type fast, sleep litte, and generally operate at a high stress
      >>> level. That's about as cardiovascular as I get.
      >>
      >> LOL! Me too and Guinness for Health! :)
      >
      > Yes! Lots of vitamins and minerals in Guinness.

      Vitamin G is the best! :)

      I do get exercise lugging the kegs of Guinness up and down the stairs, and
      to and from the vehicle to the supplier. Does that count? 50 Litres gets
      to be pretty heavy! I also do regular arm curls 16 oz. at a shot! :)

      There is some exercise in hauling and moving computer kit about too but I
      tend to not do that as often as the 16 oz. arm curls!