The latest from InfoAge...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2006
      Yet another board meeting tonight. This was a short one; afterward we all
      got our hands dirty getting the dining room ready (there are lots of events
      coming up.) Dan from the diving group did most of the painting and it looks
      GREAT. Alas, I don't have photos. The main color in there is now a shade
      of light brown. I'm sure it has some fancy name, but hey, we're mostly men
      here so "light brown" it is. Holy crap, only 9 days until our show...