KIM/uKIM BASIC upload problems

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013
      All --

      I just pulled my MicroKIM off the shelf and I'm having problems getting Microsoft BASIC (KB9) running. Does anyone have BASIC running on a KIM or a MicroKIM? I get to the "MEMORY SIZE?" prompt and no further. The only response that occurs is if I hit "A", I get the credits ("Created by Weiland and Gates").

      What's funny is that I'm using the same method I used several years ago (and posted to Vince's BBS), but it now doesn't work. For uploading, I'm using 12008N1 with 25ms character delay and 75ms line delay. Interestingly, BASIC seems to need 96008N1.

      Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers