Re: [midatlanticretro] 64 networking

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2013
      -------- Original Message --------

      Hey all..going to call it a night, but I was just on with a lot of other
      vintage computing folks on irc.newnet.net #c64friends ... on my C128D.
      GEOSTERM works perfectly. I just plug my C128 into my router and go. Only
      tricky part was generating the MAC address using a PRG for that purpose.
      Fun super geek stuff.

      Good night.

    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2013

        time for a tournament in Artillery Duel !!

         _  ____
        / \__/
        Scotty, We Need More Power !!
        \_/ _\__ Aye, Cap'n, but we've only got 80 col's !

        On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 11:01 PM, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

        > >Hey all - I have my C128D running IRC chat if anyone is planning on
        being
        > >in #C64friends or something like that. I also can play networked games
        if
        > >anyone is up for it. I will have the set up on in the background...
        >
        > Bill,
        >
        > I'm always up for playing commodore networked games. Just text me or let
        me
        > know ahead of time that you are desiring to do so. I can get setup
        quickly
        > because I have my C64nic+ and Networked Artillery Duel ready to go with a

        > few minutes notice.

        Hey all..going to call it a night, but I was just on with a lot of other
        vintage computing folks on irc.newnet.net   #c64friends ... on my C128D.
        GEOSTERM works perfectly.  I just plug my C128 into my router and go.  Only
        tricky part was generating the MAC address using a PRG for that purpose.
        Fun super geek stuff.

        Good night.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional