Re: [midatlanticretro] USS MIDWAY MUSEUM San Deigo UNIVAC 1540

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2013
      >> Neat video of 1540 mag tape in action MAYBE.

      Nice!!! Sure looks like a working 1540 to me. Looks exactly like ours.

      >> I could not find out how to contact them.

      Google says www.midway.org. :)
    • Bill Dromgoole
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2013
        Also a 1532 I/O console with a top mounted teletype is next to the switchboard.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 1, 2013
          >> Also a 1532 I/O console with a top mounted teletype is next to the switchboard.

          We have that too -- four of 'em!
        • DuaneCraps
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 8, 2013
            Evan;

            Do you want me to contact them and inquire as to what documentation they might have for the 1540 and 1532?

            Duane

            Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 5:57 PM

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 8, 2013
              >> Do you want me to contact them and inquire as to what documentation they might have for the 1540 and 1532?

              Sure -- thank you. Please emphasize that we're a not-for-profit user group / museum.