Re: [midatlanticretro] "Retro Pavilion" idea for VCF East

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013
      >> We can also group exhibits by subject / era

      Possibly. I organize the exhibits based lots of factors such as size, power requirements, etc.
    • David Keith
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 14, 2013
        Evan,

        Here is a real vintage piece :-) IBM 026 Keypunch Machine, but requires local pickup in Akron, Ohio

        http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-IBM-026-Keypunch-Machine-/271297453309

        I do not believe it will fit in the back of my Prius

        I hope to have my IBM S370 Control Panel restored by VCF 9.1 East

        David Keith

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 14, 2013
          On Tue, 15 Oct 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          >>> Here is a real vintage piece :-) IBM 026 Keypunch Machine, but requires local pickup in Akron, Ohio

          If only I knew that when I was up near Akron earlier this year.

          --
          Cory Smelosky
          http://gewt.net Personal stuff
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 14, 2013
            >> Here is a real vintage piece :-) IBM 026 Keypunch Machine, but requires local pickup in Akron, Ohio

            Moot anyhow -- we only accept donations.

            Currently we have five 029s (one is nice; the others are for parts, although I'd gladly sell two of the spares), and we have a decent-condition 026 here in NJ waiting for us to go pick it up.