Re: [midatlanticretro] Jiffy DOS'

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013
      >> He mentioned wanting to run a vendor table at VCF E.

      Great! I will endeavor to make that happen.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013
        >> He mentioned wanting to run a vendor table at VCF E.

        >Great! I will endeavor to make that happen.

        Ubercool! I'd love to meet the creator of such great products! I'm surprised
        no one has suggested this before! ;)

        Jeff B
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013
          >> I'm surprised no one has suggested this before! ;)

          Several people have. In the past, Jim always sent his regrets -- he lives in South Dakota. We'll see if he is willing to make the trip next year.