Jiffy DOS'

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013

      > And of course the CM-141 monitor I tried worked perfectly, the color is
      > just fine, using the same cable I had at VCF MW. Also works on my TV
      set
      > / composite TV combo. Maybe it was Chicago electric.

      To clarify my earlier statement...AFTER I got home, the first two monitors
      I tested worked just fine, full color.

      Moving on...I am in the process of adding Jiffy DOS ROM to the C-116
      now...Picked up one for the TED systems (for the C-116) and one for a
      Vic-20. Jim Brain sells em for $20 each. He must have made a nice profit
      this weekend, he had someone at his table buying something Jiffy DOS, his
      64-Nic, uIEC storage, ZoomFloppy units, etc. all weekend.

      He mentioned wanting to run a vendor table at VCF E. What's cool about
      Jim's operation is that he does the work right there for you at the table
      to spec. For example he added an IEEE connector to my Zoom Floppy while I
      waited.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013
        >> He mentioned wanting to run a vendor table at VCF E.

        Great! I will endeavor to make that happen.
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013
          >> He mentioned wanting to run a vendor table at VCF E.

          >Great! I will endeavor to make that happen.

          Ubercool! I'd love to meet the creator of such great products! I'm surprised
          no one has suggested this before! ;)

          Jeff B
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2013
            >> I'm surprised no one has suggested this before! ;)

            Several people have. In the past, Jim always sent his regrets -- he lives in South Dakota. We'll see if he is willing to make the trip next year.