photos from vcf mw 2013

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013
      http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2013/

      I will send comments when I have a chance...

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013
        >> http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2013/

        "Mench Z80" is incorrect. That's a Bill Mensch 6502 system. I know because MARCH has one. :)
      • Randall Kindig
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013
          Good job with the pictures, Bill, and it was great to meet and talk with you at the show!  Also, please note that my display was for both the Floppy Days podcast, which is a general vintage computing podcast that focuses on surveying many of the machines from the late 70's to mid-80's, and for ANTIC, which a podcast which specifically covers the Atari 8-bit computers.

          Thanks!

          Randy Kindig

          On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:29 PM, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

          http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2013/

          I will send comments when I have a chance...

          Randy
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013
              Bill Degnan posted today at 12:29 PM:

              > http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2013/
              >
              > I will send comments when I have a chance...

              Did Jay West have his HP1000 running? Which model was it?

              Did Jack Rubin exhibit?

              Did you pick up any ideas for our next VCF?

              Mike Loewen mloewen@...
            • jus10j
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 30, 2013
                >> http://vintagecomputer.net/vcfmw-ECCC_2013/

                In case anyone thinks I am yawning in that photo I am in, I am not, I am
                gasping at a screenshot from the Commodore 116 for something called
                "S*xy-87"