Museum Report

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 73 , Sep 29, 2013
      *very* slow day today. Only one visitor made their way to MARCH. I helped Jeff Jonas unload the pallet jack and put it into our storage area.

      Apparently last Sunday was super busy at Infoage, but all MARCHins were at Maker Faire.

      You never know when you get a lot of visitors or not.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 73 of 73 , Jul 26
        A handful of visitors today. One couple had moderate interesting, so that was nice. Many came yesterday for the HAMfest.

        Jeff Brace