Museum Report

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 84 , Sep 29, 2013
      *very* slow day today. Only one visitor made their way to MARCH. I helped Jeff Jonas unload the pallet jack and put it into our storage area.

      Apparently last Sunday was super busy at Infoage, but all MARCHins were at Maker Faire.

      You never know when you get a lot of visitors or not.
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 84 of 84 , Nov 1, 2015
        Steve Anderson was docent at the museum today. About 5 people came today.