Museum Report

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 67 , Sep 29, 2013
      *very* slow day today. Only one visitor made their way to MARCH. I helped Jeff Jonas unload the pallet jack and put it into our storage area.

      Apparently last Sunday was super busy at Infoage, but all MARCHins were at Maker Faire.

      You never know when you get a lot of visitors or not.
    • Matt Mikolay
      Message 67 of 67 , May 24
        Thanks again for the tour, Jeff!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 24, 2015, at 5:13 PM, "Jeffrey Brace ark72axow@... [midatlanticretro]" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Slow day. 5 visitors. Our very own Matt Mikolay came out of hiding to show his girlfriend the museums. I gave them the updates tour. Dan Barlow paid a visit. He was helpful in the rescue of the Univac. Anyway, fun day!

        Jeff Brace