Re: [midatlanticretro] Festivus date -- please read

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 28, 2013
      On 28/09/2013 19:50, Ray Sills wrote:

      >> Yes. But I didn't enable that option when I created the group back
      >> in 2005, and (for reasons unknown to me) they won't let me
      >> retroactively turn it on.
      Do you have e-mail addresses hidden. You can't hide e-mail addresses and
      have polls on?
      > Bummer.
      >
      > 73 de Ray

    • Major Ward
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 29, 2013
        Please let me know the address for Festivus! I'll get the pole out of the crawl space.

        On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        It's time to starting planning our annual "Festivus" party.

        Suggestions: the weekend of Dec. 7-8 or 14-15. We should decide in the
        next few days so that we can book an event room at InfoAge.

        As with every event, we probably can't please everyone schedule-wise,
        but we will do our best.

        Either weekend is good for me. We can get cheap rooms at the local motels.

        --
        Major J . Ward III
        Mobile: + 1 646 683 6917

        solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
        prohibited.

        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 29, 2013
          > Please let me know the address for Festivus! I'll get the pole out of
          > the crawl space.

          Hello! Says here that's only your second post since 2011. Please
          introduce yourself...