Good week for MARCH + holiday party reminder

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
      A reporter from the Wall Street Journal met us at Maker Faire. She's interviewing me by phone at 4:30 today. Looking forward to her questions.

      Meanwhile, we've got Bill Deg., Mouse, Ian (and others?) at VCF Midwest this weekend.

      Anybody else have an opinion about the winter Festivus date? See email from a few weeks ago... (I know that people are not yet in the holiday mood, but we have to pick the dates now, so that we don't get shut out.)
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
        > Anybody else have an opinion about the winter Festivus date? See email from a few weeks ago...

        I can make any weekend other than the 14th. I cannot make the 14th.

        Kelly
      • David Riley
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2013
          On Sep 27, 2013, at 2:08 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          > A reporter from the Wall Street Journal met us at Maker Faire. She's interviewing me by phone at 4:30 today. Looking forward to her questions.
          >
          > Meanwhile, we've got Bill Deg., Mouse, Ian (and others?) at VCF Midwest this weekend.
          >
          > Anybody else have an opinion about the winter Festivus date? See email from a few weeks ago... (I know that people are not yet in the holiday mood, but we have to pick the dates now, so that we don't get shut out.)

          Seems like I can't make either, which is a shame. Hopefully I can make whenever the next workshop is.

          - Dave