Re: [midatlanticretro] Infoage coordinates

  • John Allain
    Message 1 of 17 , May 2 1:04 PM
      Here's the one I jotted down when there last.
      N 40 11.200 W 74 03.583
      Evan's is about 400 feet away, not far.

      John A.
    • Bryan Pope
      Message 2 of 17 , May 2 1:30 PM
        Evan Koblentz wrote:
        Well I wouldn't call myself a GPS geek.  I happen to have the TomTom software on my Treo linked to a Bluetooth antenna which goes on my dashboard, but it's just another tool.  I'm not "into" GPS.
        Evan is more of a Miata geek...  ;)

        Cheers,

        Bryan