RE: [midatlanticretro] OT Windows SATA Data Disk File Recovery

  • Donald Caselli
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2013
      Spinrite from Gibson Research was purchased and set up on a computer and used to process the disk as well as a new disk as was recommended. If anyone ever has a problem spinrite should be considered. More processing before being completed but it definitely  is the method.

      Thanks for your advice.

      Don

      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      From: billdeg@...
      Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 17:42:57 -0400
      Subject: re: [midatlanticretro] OT Windows SATA Data Disk File Recovery

      Donald .. I recently shut down my repair shop, but what I'd suggest is
      running SpinRite on the drive, in a separate computer.
      bd