RE: [midatlanticretro] Re: Infoage coordinates

    Message 1 of 17 , May 2, 2006
      Right.  I used the "EZ-Locate Interactive" program at geocode.com.

      From: ysgdhio [mailto:ysgdhio@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:48 PM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [midatlanticretro] Re: Infoage coordinates

      I should have the actual coords at home in my eTrex.

      I imagine you can get close enough by entering the InfoAge address
      into any of the free online geocode services.

      Andy

    • John Allain
      Message 2 of 17 , May 2, 2006
        Here's the one I jotted down when there last.
        N 40 11.200 W 74 03.583
        Evan's is about 400 feet away, not far.

        John A.
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 17 , May 2, 2006
          Evan Koblentz wrote:
          Well I wouldn't call myself a GPS geek.  I happen to have the TomTom software on my Treo linked to a Bluetooth antenna which goes on my dashboard, but it's just another tool.  I'm not "into" GPS.
          Evan is more of a Miata geek...  ;)

          Cheers,

          Bryan