Re: [midatlanticretro] OT (Technology & Software for 501C(3))

  • Martin A Flynn
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2013
      InfoAge is already registered with TechSoup,  Fred is the Authorized Agent.

      Martin Flynn

      Authorized Agents List

      On 9/18/2013 9:29 AM, Donald Caselli wrote:

      I just received confirmation from techsoup.org that my 501C(3) organization qualified and will be able to request various technology & software items

      So, I thought that if any of you are involved with  a non-profit it may be practical to look into techsoup.org

      Don Caselli

      __._,_.__