OT (Technology & Software for 501C(3))

  • Donald Caselli
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 18, 2013
      I just received confirmation from techsoup.org that my 501C(3) organization qualified and will be able to request various technology & software items

      So, I thought that if any of you are involved with  a non-profit it may be practical to look into techsoup.org

      Don Caselli

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 18, 2013
        what is your org?

        > I just received confirmation from techsoup.org that my 501C(3)
        organization qualified and will be able to request various technology &
        software items

        > So, I thought that if any of you are involved with a non-profit it may
        be practical to look into techsoup.org

        > Don Caselli
      • Donald Caselli
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 19, 2013
          tuckertonhistoricalsociety.org

          Don Caselli

          To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
          From: billdeg@...
          Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 09:59:55 -0400
          Subject: re: [midatlanticretro] OT (Technology & Software for 501C(3))

          what is your org?

          > I just received confirmation from techsoup.org that my 501C(3)
          organization qualified and will be able to request various technology &
          software items

          > So, I thought that if any of you are involved with a non-profit it may
          be practical to look into techsoup.org

          > Don Caselli

        • Martin A Flynn
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 19, 2013
            InfoAge is already registered with TechSoup,  Fred is the Authorized Agent.

            Martin Flynn

            Authorized Agents List

            On 9/18/2013 9:29 AM, Donald Caselli wrote:

            I just received confirmation from techsoup.org that my 501C(3) organization qualified and will be able to request various technology & software items

            So, I thought that if any of you are involved with  a non-profit it may be practical to look into techsoup.org

            Don Caselli

            __._,_.__