RE: Re: [midatlanticretro] Price Check

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 16, 2013

      Thanks Bill.

      The books are in good condition, so is the core memory but I don't know if it's working.

      I got all 3 books for $40 and the Core memory for $60.  I feel guilty that I under paid, especially since the guy is in need of cash at the moment, so I'm going to give him another $80 to balance the karma books.

      Cheers,

      Josh

      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      joshbensadon <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      >Hi,
      >
      >I recently acquired a few items and was curious about what a fair price
      >would be for them. Would anyone be able to ball park some numbers for
      >the following?
      >
      >1. PDP 8 Core Memory, 8K x 12

      Depends. Working? These appear on ebay I'd watch an auction for matching item. Could be $50-250. This item is hard to price.

      >2. Book, Intel 8080 Microccomputer Systems Users Manual, 1975

      $15-100 depending on cond. Must be mint or near mint to get more than $60.

      >3. Book, Intel MCS-8 Users Manual 1975. (8008)
      >4. Book, Intel MCS-40 Users Manual, 1975. (4040)

      See above. 8008 slightly more than 8080, 4004 slightly more than 8008.

      >Thanks,
      >Josh

      Sent from my PDP 8/e installed on a farm tractor.