re: [midatlanticretro] OT Windows SATA Data Disk File Recovery

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2013
      Donald .. I recently shut down my repair shop, but what I'd suggest is
      running SpinRite on the drive, in a separate computer.
      bd

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 20, 2013
        Spinrite from Gibson Research was purchased and set up on a computer and used to process the disk as well as a new disk as was recommended. If anyone ever has a problem spinrite should be considered. More processing before being completed but it definitely  is the method.

        Thanks for your advice.

        Don

        To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        From: billdeg@...