Upcoming book on the Radio Shack Color Computer...

  • Al Hartman
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12 3:34 PM
      A book I was interviewed for is coming out in November.

      “CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Computer”

      http://www.amazon.com/CoCo-Colorful-History-Underdog-Computer/dp/1466592478

      If you have any interest in the Tandy Coco, please pre-order this book. One
      of the goals of this book is to prove to publishers that there is a market
      for books of this type.

      Thanks!

      Al
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12 6:48 PM
        On 09/12/2013 06:34 PM, Al Hartman wrote:
        > A book I was interviewed for is coming out in November.
        >
        > “CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy's Underdog Computer”
        >
        > http://www.amazon.com/CoCo-Colorful-History-Underdog-Computer/dp/1466592478
        >
        > If you have any interest in the Tandy Coco, please pre-order this book. One
        > of the goals of this book is to prove to publishers that there is a market
        > for books of this type.

        Also: The author is Bill Loguidice, who lives in NJ, sometimes reads
        this list, and has partaken in VCF East.