RE: [midatlanticretro] New club banner

  • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 12, 2013
      "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> writes:

      >MARCh owned a nice vinyl outdoor banner from 2006-2009. Eventually it
      >wore out. We finally replaced it this week with an even nicer one. Here
      >it is spread out on my couch:
      >
      >http://www.snarc.net/banner.jpg

      Oooh... a full spread on the couch... is that politically correct? :)

      BTW, keep it rolled in a large mailer tube and it'll keep on looking good.

      Could you privately email me with the details on where you had that banner
      produced? I'd like to get something similar with my radio station's logo.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2013
        >> BTW, keep it rolled in a large mailer tube and it'll keep on looking good.

        Yup, they gave us one.

        >> Could you privately email me with the details on where you had that banner produced? I'd like to get something similar with my radio station's logo.

        Will do.
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 12, 2013
          On 09/12/2013 04:52 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > MARCh owned a nice vinyl outdoor banner from 2006-2009. Eventually it wore out. We finally replaced it this week with an even nicer one. Here it is spread out on my couch:
          >
          > http://www.snarc.net/banner.jpg

          Nice!

          Dave McGuire, AK4HZ