Re: [midatlanticretro] Festivus date -- please read

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 12, 2013
      Bill - 14/15 (but either is fine at the moment)
    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 27, 2013
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 28, 2013
          Wouldn't the selection of a Festivus date be a worthy subject for a
          Yahoo Groups poll?

          73 de Ray
        • Kelly D. Leavitt
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 28, 2013
            > Wouldn't the selection of a Festivus date be a worthy subject for a
            > Yahoo Groups poll?
            If it required me to log in then no. It would not be a worthy subject.
          • Ray Sills
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 28, 2013
              On Sep 28, 2013, at 11:40 AM, Kelly D. Leavitt wrote:

              >> Wouldn't the selection of a Festivus date be a worthy subject for a
              >> Yahoo Groups poll?
              > If it required me to log in then no. It would not be a worthy subject.

              I haven't done it lately, but I think you can respond to polls via
              email. I think a group moderator needs to set up the poll.

              73 de Ray
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 28, 2013
                >> Wouldn't the selection of a Festivus date be a worthy subject for a Yahoo Groups poll?

                Yes. But I didn't enable that option when I created the group back in 2005, and (for reasons unknown to me) they won't let me retroactively turn it on.
              • Ray Sills
                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 28, 2013
                  On Sep 28, 2013, at 11:47 AM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                  >>> Wouldn't the selection of a Festivus date be a worthy subject for
                  >>> a Yahoo Groups poll?
                  >
                  > Yes. But I didn't enable that option when I created the group back
                  > in 2005, and (for reasons unknown to me) they won't let me
                  > retroactively turn it on.

                  Bummer.

                  73 de Ray
                • Kyle Owen
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 28, 2013

                    On Sep 28, 2013 1:51 PM, "Ray Sills" <raysills3@...> wrote:

                    > > Yes. But I didn't enable that option when I created the group back
                    > > in 2005, and (for reasons unknown to me) they won't let me
                    > > retroactively turn it on.
                    > >

                    > Bummer.
                    >
                    > 73 de Ray

                    I would recommend Doodle. It's a fairly convenient way to plan meeting times.

                    www.doodle.com

                    Kyle

                  • Dave
                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 28, 2013
                      On 28/09/2013 19:50, Ray Sills wrote:

                      >> Yes. But I didn't enable that option when I created the group back
                      >> in 2005, and (for reasons unknown to me) they won't let me
                      >> retroactively turn it on.
                      Do you have e-mail addresses hidden. You can't hide e-mail addresses and
                      have polls on?
                      > Bummer.
                      >
                      > 73 de Ray

                    • Major Ward
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 29, 2013
                        Please let me know the address for Festivus! I'll get the pole out of the crawl space.

                        On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 12:09 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                        It's time to starting planning our annual "Festivus" party.

                        Suggestions: the weekend of Dec. 7-8 or 14-15. We should decide in the
                        next few days so that we can book an event room at InfoAge.

                        As with every event, we probably can't please everyone schedule-wise,
                        but we will do our best.

                        Either weekend is good for me. We can get cheap rooms at the local motels.

                        --
                        Major J . Ward III
                        Mobile: + 1 646 683 6917

                        solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
                        prohibited.

                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 29, 2013
                          > Please let me know the address for Festivus! I'll get the pole out of
                          > the crawl space.

                          Hello! Says here that's only your second post since 2011. Please
                          introduce yourself...