RE: [midatlanticretro] H8 case dimensions

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2013
      I was going to suggest that you reference the large quantity
      of documentation that is available online but, to my amazement,
      there is not one document that lists the physical dimensions.
      Fortunately, my H8 is sitting on an easily accessible shelf.
      Roughly, the dimensions are 6 inches high, 14 inches deep at
      the top of the case, 17 inches deep at the bottom of the case
      and 16 inches wide.

      Bill S.
    • John
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2013
        Thanks Bill - that gives me a starting point. I assume the panels are about 1/2" to 5/8" inches thick?

        John

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

        > I was going to suggest that you reference the large quantity
        > of documentation that is available online but, to my amazement,
        > there is not one document that lists the physical dimensions.
        > Fortunately, my H8 is sitting on an easily accessible shelf.
        > Roughly, the dimensions are 6 inches high, 14 inches deep at
        > the top of the case, 17 inches deep at the bottom of the case
        > and 16 inches wide.
        >
        > Bill S.

      • John
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2013
          Thanks Alex,

          I keep forgetting the group is on google and not yahoo.

          John