[midatlanticretro] H8 case dimensions

  • fireman_888
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2013
      John,

      you should ask this question on the SEBHC.

      https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/sebhc

      they would have all the info needed.

      alex
      K3CIM
    • Bill Sudbrink
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2013
        I was going to suggest that you reference the large quantity
        of documentation that is available online but, to my amazement,
        there is not one document that lists the physical dimensions.
        Fortunately, my H8 is sitting on an easily accessible shelf.
        Roughly, the dimensions are 6 inches high, 14 inches deep at
        the top of the case, 17 inches deep at the bottom of the case
        and 16 inches wide.

        Bill S.
      • John
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2013
          Thanks Bill - that gives me a starting point. I assume the panels are about 1/2" to 5/8" inches thick?

          John

          --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Sudbrink" <wh.sudbrink@...> wrote:

          > I was going to suggest that you reference the large quantity
          > of documentation that is available online but, to my amazement,
          > there is not one document that lists the physical dimensions.
          > Fortunately, my H8 is sitting on an easily accessible shelf.
          > Roughly, the dimensions are 6 inches high, 14 inches deep at
          > the top of the case, 17 inches deep at the bottom of the case
          > and 16 inches wide.
          >
          > Bill S.

        • John
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 12, 2013
            Thanks Alex,

            I keep forgetting the group is on google and not yahoo.

            John