TRS-80 model III and Daisy Wheel Printer model II, $20 each

  • Larry Barnes
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11 11:50 AM
      1. TRS-80 model III and Daisy Wheel Printer model II   $20 each

      2. If you guys are still interested I expect to be at the "Rt 70 flea Market" in Lakewood, NJ over the next two weekends. (GSP exit 88, then West on 70, On right just past Harley dealer.) Times are generally 7 to noon, Fri, Sat, and Sun. (Large white Ford Window Van, Mag Mount antenna on top) I found floppy discs, printer cable, and printer ribbons for them. You need to let me know if you are coming. Plug them in at the market if you like.

    • Al Hartman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11 12:40 PM
        As much as a Model III for $20.00 Calls to me, I don't have room for it. I'm
        really looking for an Expansion interface for a Model I right now.

        So, I'll pass in favor of everyone else.

        Thanks for letting me know.

        - Al -