Update - Maker Faire

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2013
      MARCHins,

      There are only 11 days until Maker Faire (aaacckkkk!) and we (well, I)
      really haven't done much preparation. My time is spread too thin with a
      million other projects. So today I contacted our friends who run that
      show and "scaled down" the MARCH booth from the elaborate 20x20 tent to
      a single tabletop.

      Last year our Apple 1 exhibit was a resounding success. This year, I
      think we'll just have a MARCH banner, some posters, and a small computer
      or two or three.

      I'll be there on Saturday, 9/21, and hopefully also on 9/22 depending on
      if I have a place to stay overnight. Mouse said he can go both days.

      We need one (or preferably two) additional helpers -- people who will be
      there on time, stick around our booth, and be very outgoing/friendly to
      the attendees. (Some people in the past helped us for an hour or two and
      then basically disappeared. That is not what we need.)

      Sooo .... who'd like to attend the COOLEST SHOW AROUND and help us tell
      the world about MARCH/VCF?
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2013
        > I'll be there on Saturday, 9/21, and hopefully also on 9/22 depending on
        > if I have a place to stay overnight. Mouse said he can go both days.
        >
        > We need one (or preferably two) additional helpers -- people who will be
        > there on time, stick around our booth, and be very outgoing/friendly to
        > the attendees. (Some people in the past helped us for an hour or two and
        > then basically disappeared. That is not what we need.)
        >
        > Sooo .... who'd like to attend the COOLEST SHOW AROUND and help us tell
        > the world about MARCH/VCF?

        Nobody?

        Baffling ... Maker Faire is a MASSIVE and quite awesome DIY science show.

        If a couple of more people volunteer, then we'll all have time to split
        hours between our booth and getting to walk around.
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 13, 2013
          >Sooo .... who'd like to attend the COOLEST SHOW AROUND and help us tell
          >the world about MARCH/VCF?

          I can come and help all day Sunday.

          --- Jeff Brace
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
            Evan,

            Where will the booth/table be located? Will InfoAge have an exhibit?

            Jim

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 15, 2013
              >> Where will the booth/table be located?

              I won't know until we arrive.