Pennywhistle

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
      I recall this project and found in PE 1976 May, on pg 5 a out of tune bulletin.  It reads...

      "the test frequency given at the center of column 2, page 47, should be 2125 Hz instead of 1170 Hz.  The author informs us that the schematic he is supplying shows R80 as 680 kilohms and it should be 6.8 kilohms."
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013