GE Terminet 1200 printer

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
      GE Terminet 1200 printer
      any interest? I have the printer and manuals. Looks to have been in
      working order but not used for 30+ years. I can deliver to InfoAge or
      interested party can pick up at my home. Barely any info on the web, so
      you'd be the owner and probably sole source go-to big man (or woman) on the
      entire earth for this lovely printer. It runs 110, 300, 1200 baud.
      Untested goodness.
      Bill
    • Cory Smelosky
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
        On 8 Sep 2013, at 19:41, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

        > GE Terminet 1200 printer
        > any interest? I have the printer and manuals. Looks to have been in
        > working order but not used for 30+ years. I can deliver to InfoAge or
        > interested party can pick up at my home. Barely any info on the web, so
        > you'd be the owner and probably sole source go-to big man (or woman) on the
        > entire earth for this lovely printer. It runs 110, 300, 1200 baud.
        > Untested goodness.

        I’m interested if you happen to be in Ohio or near PA to get it tossed in to a pile of stuff I need to get from there.