Thank you Jason H.!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
      We gave a big public thank-you to MARCHin Jason H. when he loaned us a small portable generator following InfoAge's transformer glitch last winter. Now that the power's back on, we no longer need the generator*, so we are returning it to him. I thought another thank-you message was in order.

      * Steve told me there's a working outlet in our new storage section. Holding on to the generator until "I see the light" this Sunday ... just in case! :)