Re: [midatlanticretro] Urgent request -- good photos of our museum?

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
      >> I could take one this weekend. ;)

      Will let you know if we still need it. Chris L. sent me some that might work.
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
        On Fri, 6 Sep 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        >>> I could take one this weekend. ;)
        >
        > Will let you know if we still need it. Chris L. sent me some that might work.

        If any of these would be useful, I can make full sized versions
        available to you:

        http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/VCF-East2011/museum.html

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
          >> If any of these would be useful, I can make full sized versions available to you

          Thanks; those are somewhat obsolete. A bunch of things have changed in the exhibits.
        • Mike Loewen
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
            On Sat, 7 Sep 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

            >>> If any of these would be useful, I can make full sized versions available to you
            >
            > Thanks; those are somewhat obsolete. A bunch of things have changed in the exhibits.

            So am I...

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...