Urgent request -- good photos of our museum?

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
      Does anyone have good pictures of our museum exhibits? Computerworld.com
      needs just one that isn't all green and stuff; it should show a few
      computers. You'll get a photo credit! But I need it * fast *.
    • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        >Does anyone have good pictures of our museum exhibits? Computerworld.com
        >needs just one that isn't all green and stuff; it should show a few
        >computers. You'll get a photo credit! But I need it * fast *.

        I could take one this weekend. ;)

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
          >> I could take one this weekend. ;)

          Will let you know if we still need it. Chris L. sent me some that might work.
        • Mike Loewen
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
            On Fri, 6 Sep 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

            >>> I could take one this weekend. ;)
            >
            > Will let you know if we still need it. Chris L. sent me some that might work.

            If any of these would be useful, I can make full sized versions
            available to you:

            http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/VCF-East2011/museum.html

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
              >> If any of these would be useful, I can make full sized versions available to you

              Thanks; those are somewhat obsolete. A bunch of things have changed in the exhibits.
            • Mike Loewen
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
                On Sat, 7 Sep 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

                >>> If any of these would be useful, I can make full sized versions available to you
                >
                > Thanks; those are somewhat obsolete. A bunch of things have changed in the exhibits.

                So am I...

                Mike Loewen mloewen@...