Power's on!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2013
      <End of message >
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 6, 2013
        WOOHOOOOO!!!!

        --
        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
      • Bill Sudbrink
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 6, 2013
          One day, while standing in front of Castle InfoAge,
          Prince Evan of Eternia held the mighty Power CPU above
          his head and proclaimed "By the wires of JCP&L... I HAVE
          THE POWER!!!"
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2013
            sweeeeeet !!
            the vintage electrons have returned :)

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 6, 2013
              On 09/06/2013 05:08 PM, Dan Roganti wrote:
              > sweeeeeet !!
              > the vintage electrons have returned :)

              Again and again. :-) It truly is a good day.

              Dave McGuire, AK4HZ