Anyone near North Passaic County that can grab some free stuff?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
      Contact me directly if someone can help. A car load of interesting earlier
      80's stuff... I only want one one or two things of the lot as a "finders
      fee", the rest is yours. CP/M era hardware stuff, not S-100 (Kaypro,
      Televideo, Superboard, etc). Hoping someone can save these things from
      recycler.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
        I'm already on this.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 4, 2013
          never mind, I understand our North Jersey contingent is already on it!
          bd