Re: [midatlanticretro] racks available in PA

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2013
      On 09/01/2013 06:38 PM, Mike Loewen wrote:
      >> This is important; these need to be gone soon; I hope someone can take
      >> them. I need to make room for a special arrival in a few weeks.
      >
      > Are you getting a SAGE? :-)

      Well let's put it this way...it's the SAGE of *my* world. :) Can't
      discuss it yet, though.

      But actually the larger impetus is that I just landed a truck here
      today containing a "retirement load" from an old friend; this place is
      gridlocked again. I had to take all the crappy old ISA-bus boards in
      order to get all the good old Unibus boards. ;)

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Cory Smelosky
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2013
        Sent from my iPhone

        > On 1 Sep 2013, at 18:44, "Dave McGuire" <Mcguire@...> wrote:
        >

        > On 09/01/2013 06:38 PM, Mike Loewen wrote:
        >>> This is important; these need to be gone soon; I hope someone can take
        >>> them. I need to make room for a special arrival in a few weeks.
        >>
        >> Are you getting a SAGE? :-)
        >
        > Well let's put it this way...it's the SAGE of *my* world. :) Can't
        > discuss it yet, though.
        >
        > But actually the larger impetus is that I just landed a truck here
        > today containing a "retirement load" from an old friend; this place is
        > gridlocked again. I had to take all the crappy old ISA-bus boards in
        > order to get all the good old Unibus boards. ;)

        I'll take the ISA boards. If any are bus mouse I can add then to my collection of ISA bus mouse controllers.
        (I like "unusual". Those qualify)

        Great for friendly pranks, too. ;)

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2013
          On 09/01/2013 08:08 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:

          >>> Are you getting a SAGE? :-)
          >>
          >> Well let's put it this way...it's the SAGE of *my* world. :) Can't
          >> discuss it yet, though.
          >>
          >> But actually the larger impetus is that I just landed a truck here
          >> today containing a "retirement load" from an old friend; this place is
          >> gridlocked again. I had to take all the crappy old ISA-bus boards in
          >> order to get all the good old Unibus boards. ;)
          >
          > I'll take the ISA boards.

          It looks like Wesley has dibs on those, but I think there are enough
          to go around. As discussed in private mail, you've GOT to get your butt
          over here with a truck!

          > If any are bus mouse I can add then to my collection of ISA bus mouse controllers.
          > (I like "unusual". Those qualify)

          That they do. ;)

          Dave McGuire, AK4HZ