racks available in PA

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2013
      I have three large racks available for pickup in the Pittsburgh area.

      These are unusual racks. They used to house disk arrays, but no
      longer. They are standard 19" racks internally, but they have "bays" on
      one side to accommodate disk canisters. These bays are empty, and they
      just make the rack about 9-10" wider. The bays may be able to be
      removed, I haven't looked into it. But with or without them, these are
      very nice, VERY solid, black six-foot 19" racks with excellent casters.

      This is important; these need to be gone soon; I hope someone can take
      them. I need to make room for a special arrival in a few weeks.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2013
        On Sun, 1 Sep 2013, Dave McGuire wrote:

        > This is important; these need to be gone soon; I hope someone can take
        > them. I need to make room for a special arrival in a few weeks.

        Are you getting a SAGE? :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2013
          On 09/01/2013 06:38 PM, Mike Loewen wrote:
          >> This is important; these need to be gone soon; I hope someone can take
          >> them. I need to make room for a special arrival in a few weeks.
          >
          > Are you getting a SAGE? :-)

          Well let's put it this way...it's the SAGE of *my* world. :) Can't
          discuss it yet, though.

          But actually the larger impetus is that I just landed a truck here
          today containing a "retirement load" from an old friend; this place is
          gridlocked again. I had to take all the crappy old ISA-bus boards in
          order to get all the good old Unibus boards. ;)

          Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
          New Kensington, PA
        • Cory Smelosky
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2013
            Sent from my iPhone

            > On 1 Sep 2013, at 18:44, "Dave McGuire" <Mcguire@...> wrote:
            >

            > On 09/01/2013 06:38 PM, Mike Loewen wrote:
            >>> This is important; these need to be gone soon; I hope someone can take
            >>> them. I need to make room for a special arrival in a few weeks.
            >>
            >> Are you getting a SAGE? :-)
            >
            > Well let's put it this way...it's the SAGE of *my* world. :) Can't
            > discuss it yet, though.
            >
            > But actually the larger impetus is that I just landed a truck here
            > today containing a "retirement load" from an old friend; this place is
            > gridlocked again. I had to take all the crappy old ISA-bus boards in
            > order to get all the good old Unibus boards. ;)

            I'll take the ISA boards. If any are bus mouse I can add then to my collection of ISA bus mouse controllers.
            (I like "unusual". Those qualify)

            Great for friendly pranks, too. ;)

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2013
              On 09/01/2013 08:08 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:

              >>> Are you getting a SAGE? :-)
              >>
              >> Well let's put it this way...it's the SAGE of *my* world. :) Can't
              >> discuss it yet, though.
              >>
              >> But actually the larger impetus is that I just landed a truck here
              >> today containing a "retirement load" from an old friend; this place is
              >> gridlocked again. I had to take all the crappy old ISA-bus boards in
              >> order to get all the good old Unibus boards. ;)
              >
              > I'll take the ISA boards.

              It looks like Wesley has dibs on those, but I think there are enough
              to go around. As discussed in private mail, you've GOT to get your butt
              over here with a truck!

              > If any are bus mouse I can add then to my collection of ISA bus mouse controllers.
              > (I like "unusual". Those qualify)

              That they do. ;)

              Dave McGuire, AK4HZ