Sun Fire 6800s, round two

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
      The first round of Sun Fire 6800s has found a new home, now it's time
      for Round Two. I have two of these absolutely beastly but unbelievably
      cool machines that need to leave. If you want these, and can handle
      them (not for the faint of heart!) they're yours for the taking. I can
      help move them, or I will deliver them at your expense. I can also help
      you get them up and running, if needed.

      Contact me if interested.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
    • Cory Smelosky
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
        Sent from my iPhone

        > On 1 Sep 2013, at 18:19, "Dave McGuire" <Mcguire@...> wrote:
        >

        > The first round of Sun Fire 6800s has found a new home, now it's time
        > for Round Two. I have two of these absolutely beastly but unbelievably
        > cool machines that need to leave. If you want these, and can handle
        > them (not for the faint of heart!) they're yours for the taking. I can
        > help move them, or I will deliver them at your expense. I can also help
        > you get them up and running, if needed.
        >
        > Contact me if interested.

        Wow. Those look like beasts! Along with something that wouldn't fit in this house and something that would triple the power bill. I 'll take one if you have a spare waterwheel and a river. ;)

        > -Dave
        >
        > --
        > Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        > New Kensington, PA

      • Wesley Furr
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
          Nah, just go solar. :-) My storage shed/outdoor computer workshop has a
          solar panel, deep cycle battery, and 1200w inverter. Of course one of those
          beasts would drain the battery in fairly short order and require a week's
          worth of sun (with my panel) to get it charged back up...

          Wesley

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
            On 09/01/2013 09:15 PM, Wesley Furr wrote:
            > Nah, just go solar. :-) My storage shed/outdoor computer workshop has a
            > solar panel, deep cycle battery, and 1200w inverter.

            Neat!!

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ