FS: IBM External FDDs, GRiD FDD, Old Modems

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
      Just picked this stuff up from a woman on freecycle. I recieved a total
      of 15 IBM 4869 External Disk drives (7 DD, 8 HD) with cables, an old
      "CSM" external 5.25" drive, a GRiD external 3.5" FDD, an old internal
      Hayes 2400b SmartModem, Mint in box with all docs/original packaging, an
      old US Robotics External Modem w/ A/C Adapter., and an old Microcom
      Modem w/ A/C adapter. Make me offers on anything. I'm probably gonna
      keep one of the IBM drives for myself ;-)

      Joe
    • Kelly Leavitt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
        Joe:
        I could use a couple of the 360k drives. How much? Will you hold them til VCF?
        Kelly