Museum help this Sunday

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 10:15 AM
      Jeff B. will be at the museum this Sunday, starting around 10am, and he'll need one or two reliable helpers to move the last 5% of our collection -- nothing very heavy (that InfoAge's pallet jack can't handle), just a bunch of odds/ends. I am not able to go this weekend.

      If anyone can help, then please let me know, so we can plan.