Comprehensive new article on the Spare Time Gizmos PDP-8/e Replica

  • Stephen L
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2013
      Hi Folks,

      I'm pleased to announce that Tronola.com has just published a comprehensive new construction article
      on the Spare Time Gizmos SBC6120/FP6120. This soup-to-nuts, four-part presentation, is loaded with tips on building the PDP-8/e replica. It includes coverage of updated parts lists, mass storage, software installation, an attractive enclosure and support software:
      Building a Replica of the PDP-8/e

      A reader comments section is provided at the bottom of the first page and feedback and corrections
      are most welcome. Enjoy!

      Steve Lafferty
      Tronola.com