Re: [midatlanticretro] InfoAge Halloween + MARCH

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29 5:20 AM
      Talking to myself now :) but this may be the easiest idea: we put the project above the entrance door, facing the exit, and line the far/exit wall with mylar. That back/exit wall could be a 45-degree angle, thus serving as the ceiling too, and that way people walk "into" the asteroid field. Perhaps we can use other effects for the floor and side walls if splitting the beam ;) is too difficult.
    • Cory Smelosky
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 29 5:23 AM
        On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        I've now been given an idea for MARCH's adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
        The Ghost of VAXen/VAXmas past!

        All ghosts use VAXen.

        --
        Cory Smelosky
        http://gewt.net Personal stuff
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 29 5:27 AM
          "Cory Smelosky" <b4@...> writes:

          >On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          >
          >I've now been given an idea for MARCH's adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
          >The Ghost of VAXen/VAXmas past!
          >
          >All ghosts use VAXen.

          Hey, I'm spirited but I'm far from a ghost! ;)

        • Cory Smelosky
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 29 5:29 AM
            On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

            > "Cory Smelosky" <b4@...> writes:
            >
            >> On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:
            >>
            >> I've now been given an idea for MARCH's adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
            >> The Ghost of VAXen/VAXmas past!
            >>
            >> All ghosts use VAXen.
            >
            > Hey, I'm spirited but I'm far from a ghost! ;)

            ;)