Re: [midatlanticretro] InfoAge Halloween + MARCH

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013

      cool,
      Don't forget the Zombie Astronauts :)
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013
        Talking to myself now :) but this may be the easiest idea: we put the project above the entrance door, facing the exit, and line the far/exit wall with mylar. That back/exit wall could be a 45-degree angle, thus serving as the ceiling too, and that way people walk "into" the asteroid field. Perhaps we can use other effects for the floor and side walls if splitting the beam ;) is too difficult.
      • Cory Smelosky
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013
          On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

          I've now been given an idea for MARCH's adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
          The Ghost of VAXen/VAXmas past!

          All ghosts use VAXen.

          --
          Cory Smelosky
          http://gewt.net Personal stuff
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013
            "Cory Smelosky" <b4@...> writes:

            >On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:
            >
            >I've now been given an idea for MARCH's adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
            >The Ghost of VAXen/VAXmas past!
            >
            >All ghosts use VAXen.

            Hey, I'm spirited but I'm far from a ghost! ;)

          • Cory Smelosky
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013
              On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

              > "Cory Smelosky" <b4@...> writes:
              >
              >> On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:
              >>
              >> I've now been given an idea for MARCH's adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
              >> The Ghost of VAXen/VAXmas past!
              >>
              >> All ghosts use VAXen.
              >
              > Hey, I'm spirited but I'm far from a ghost! ;)

              ;)