Re: [midatlanticretro] InfoAge Halloween + MARCH

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013
      >> We need to hack together a method of splitting the projected image into multiple directions, perhaps using mirrors/prisms, or what...? If I build a simple projector mount for any one side, then what's the easiest way to also get that imagine onto the other sides and ceiling/floor?

      Another idea is to make the inside walls from large sheets of mylar, so they're reflective, as with mirrors, and then somehow bounce the projected image...

      This need not be perfect, just entertaining.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013

        cool,
        Don't forget the Zombie Astronauts :)
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013
          Talking to myself now :) but this may be the easiest idea: we put the project above the entrance door, facing the exit, and line the far/exit wall with mylar. That back/exit wall could be a 45-degree angle, thus serving as the ceiling too, and that way people walk "into" the asteroid field. Perhaps we can use other effects for the floor and side walls if splitting the beam ;) is too difficult.
        • Cory Smelosky
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013
            On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

            I've now been given an idea for MARCH's adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
            The Ghost of VAXen/VAXmas past!

            All ghosts use VAXen.

            --
            Cory Smelosky
            http://gewt.net Personal stuff
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013
              "Cory Smelosky" <b4@...> writes:

              >On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:
              >
              >I've now been given an idea for MARCH's adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
              >The Ghost of VAXen/VAXmas past!
              >
              >All ghosts use VAXen.

              Hey, I'm spirited but I'm far from a ghost! ;)

            • Cory Smelosky
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 29, 2013
                On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- wrote:

                > "Cory Smelosky" <b4@...> writes:
                >
                >> On Thu, 29 Aug 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:
                >>
                >> I've now been given an idea for MARCH's adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
                >> The Ghost of VAXen/VAXmas past!
                >>
                >> All ghosts use VAXen.
                >
                > Hey, I'm spirited but I'm far from a ghost! ;)

                ;)