Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum power update

  • Bryan Pope
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 28, 2013
      On 8/28/2013 7:39 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:

      Sigh... Fred said that the town told him that JCP&L (the local electric utility) "lost" the power reactivation request, and that a new emergency rush request is being created.

      Sounds to me like InfoAge is in for another week or two of generators. :(

      Next you are going to be telling us "It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'".

      Cheers,

      Bryan

    • David Riley
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 28, 2013
        On Aug 28, 2013, at 8:11 PM, Bryan Pope wrote:

        > On 8/28/2013 7:39 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        >

        >> Sigh... Fred said that the town told him that JCP&L (the local electric utility) "lost" the power reactivation request, and that a new emergency rush request is being created.
        >>
        >> Sounds to me like InfoAge is in for another week or two of generators. :(
        >
        > Next you are going to be telling us "It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'".

        But look, you found the notice, didn't you?

        - Dave
      • nicodemus_nj
        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 30, 2013

          "Ah, well the lights had probably gone." "So had the stairs."