MARCH needs our own pallet jack

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
      Guys,

      We're 95% done with the big move!

      But, our new section is much farther from most of the action at InfoAge. So I think it's time to get a pallet jack of our own -- prominently labeled, so nobody "borrows" it -- and so we don't have to keep borrowing InfoAge's (which is never in the same place twice.)

      Can anybody help us obtain one? We don't need anything fancy -- just an ugly straightforward pallet jack, as long as it works.

      Donation strongly preferred...

      - Evan
    • Martin A Flynn
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013
        Can't help with the pallet jack, however I can donate a 8' section of
        chain to lock it up (so it does not go on walkabout)

        Martin Flynn

        On 8/28/2013 4:45 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > We're 95% done with the big move!
        >
        > But, our new section is much farther from most of the action at InfoAge. So I think it's time to get a pallet jack of our own -- prominently labeled, so nobody "borrows" it -- and so we don't have to keep borrowing InfoAge's (which is never in the same place twice.)
        >
        > Can anybody help us obtain one? We don't need anything fancy -- just an ugly straightforward pallet jack, as long as it works.
        >
        > Donation strongly preferred...
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2013
          >But, our new section is much farther from most of the action at InfoAge. So
          >I think it's time to get a pallet jack of our own

          While we on the subject, we should probably get our own cart too, so that we
          are not always borrowing and relying on InfoAge's.

          Jeff B