VMS on SIMH

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2013
      All --

      I started experimenting with VMS on SIMH and I have a few questions about configuring TCP and basic VMS system administration and navigation. Is there anyone on the list who has experience with this and who I can ask a few questions of? Please contact me off-list if so. Thanks.

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers

    • tedheadster
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2013
        What version of VMS are you running?

        - Matthew

      • Rich Cini
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 28, 2013
          7.3 OpenVMS

          Rich Cini
          Sent from my iPhone

          On Aug 28, 2013, at 11:03 AM, tedheadster <whiteheadm@...> wrote:

          What version of VMS are you running?

          - Matthew

        • Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman-
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 28, 2013
            Richard Cini <rich.cini@...> writes:

            >All --
            >
            >I started experimenting with VMS on SIMH and I have a few questions about
            >configuring TCP and basic VMS system administration and navigation. Is there
            >anyone on the list who has experience with this and who I can ask a few
            >questions of? Please contact me off-list if so. Thanks.
            >
            >Rich

            I can answer your questions. email me using the address in my .sig.